Pages

Counter

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The week in review....July 17-July 24th...

William finally hit the double digits! At 16 weeks of age, he's now 10 pounds, 4 ounces and about 23 and 3/4 inches long! Which means, he's no longer wearing size New Born clothes. He still fits into some, but I retired them all to make way for the size 0-3 month, which are still a tad large on him. But they must be worn before winter comes.


My lactation consultant lent me a ubber-super-mega-mondo breast pump, it's about 38 yrs old and weighs about 40 lbs! I must say though, it's the best pump I've ever had! I've been power-pumping this week to get my supply back up again.

William's new "Snuggle Nest" arrived, equipped with a night light! So far, so good, William seems to be enjoying it and I find a sleep a little better with him in it.

The biggest milestone of the week was when William rolled over! One second, he was on his belly, the next, on his back!



Video below of him rolling over....



William had fun with finger paints this week and hung out with Calvin too!


Misty met William for the first time! She really has a way with babies! He was captivated by her too! He even "high fived" her....

And Marlene paid him another visit.
He's also getting very good at holding up his head!
All and all, it was a very productive and exciting week! I wonder what next week will bring?



No comments:

Post a Comment