Pages

Counter

Monday, July 19, 2010

The day of milestones! Double digits and rolling over...

Talk about "Roll Tide!" My future Bama alumnist rolled over today for the very first time!

First thing is first...last night he started to wiggle and jiggle like a flopping fish on the changing table, with an adorable look on his face...he was having fun. We captured some of it on video but by the time I got the camera he was tired of having fun.

T
oday....he reached a major milestone. He's in...the double digits. Yes, he's finally 10 pounds! 10 pounds 4 ounces to be exact. It's wonderful, and a little sad at the same time...he's not a wee little guy anymore and now I have to retire all of his size New Born clothes, but he's wearing one in today's pictures that's still large on him, go figure.

He's 23.75 inches long and is still in the third percentile for his age...but is doing great on breast milk and supplemental formula. As of today he's 16 weeks old..or just shy of 9 weeks adjusted.

He finally LOVES his bouncy seat! So naturally we neglected to turn it off and the four size D batteries died...ugh.

As for his second milestone, without warning, he just rolled over today...and I missed it. He was on his belly, I turned to get the camera, four seconds later, he was off the mat, lying on his back! Wow! I was not expecting that! Thankfully, he did it again for me and that time I was able to video tape it! And then I took a couple of pictures.... ;-)

I do hope you enjoy his documented journey. I'm so grateful that I was here to witness it...even if I did miss the first one...at least I was there for the second and third one!
















Below is a video of him rolling over...ENJOY!


To see the video of him flopping like a fish...click here:

No comments:

Post a Comment