Pages

Counter

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Frogger fun!

Just for giggles! Enjoy!

(The frogger paci has a mind of its own...enjoy the tale!)

Hey! Hey you! WAKE UP!
Ha Ha I'm on your head!
Come on lil' dude, play with me!
Hey! Pssst! I'm your paci! Let's play!
Please...wake up!!!!
Come on! I'm your paci lil' man!
Hey, now I'm over here...waaaay over here!
Yes! Yes! The eyes are open!
You're more alert! Now...bite me!
What???!! Thou shalt have NO other paci's before me!!!
Okay, so let's try this again...
Oh no! That impostor paci is back!
Shoo! Shoooo impostor paci!
Ah, just me, now he has to suck on me!!!!
Oh come on!!!!!
Third time is a charm! Look, he's happy to see me!
Wait...what? Who the hell are you?
Look! He's protesting your presence! Scram puppy-paci!
I said Shoo, you mangy mutt!
Don't make me beg!
Okay, okay, I'm begging...please ignore him lil' dude!
No! NO! NO!!!! Don't do it! Don't do it! PLEASE!!!
Put that thing down! Put it down! Do not put it into your mouth! I'm mean it!!!
Hey, I'm not saying it again...put down the puppy paci this instant!
Oh the frogmanity!



No comments:

Post a Comment