Pages

Counter

Saturday, April 25, 2009

What's for dinner 04/25/09? Arabian Spiced Stuffed Zucchini

I don't know, I'm making it up! LOL, may taste gross. Here's the plan. Take four large zucchini, slice length wise, and dig a little well so the beef has a place to rest. Then add salt,pepper and olive oil. Place in a baking dish, fill dish with water 1/2 up the sides of the zucchini, cover with foil and bake at 450 for 15 mins.

Brown ground beef... Read More (or any ground meat) with 1 yellow onion, diced. Add spice-mix to beef (I just mix it myself, using powders: All-Spice, Paprika, Cumin, Corriander, Salt, Pepper, Cloves, Cinnamon and Nutmeg) brown the beef and onions with spice mixture.

Remove zucchini from the baking dish, dry them off. Stuff with the beef and bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Feta cheese sounds good to me but he won't eat it so... :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment