Pages

Counter

Saturday, April 18, 2009

New Solar Lights







I got these sweet copper-looking solar lights from Wal-mart for $4 a piece! (First picture, only one is seen, not the greatest pic but it's at the bottom of the picture) They work great so I put them in my tulip bed, more like a tulip coffin actually. Enclosed is a pic of our lone spring tree in that it's the only one of our 50 or so trees that flowers in spring. The rest just show up magically one day all green, and then just show up all dead four months later! LOL!

The rest of the pictures are of my rather pathetic group of daffodils and my old solar lights that hardly work. Time to remove them. And a close up of my weeds! LOL! Well , they are flowering weeds and quite pretty actually. (Ignore the weeds in my tulip bed, next week is 'weed picking' week and niether of us are looking forward to it)

No comments:

Post a Comment