Pages

Counter

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Better picture of the dogs in the spring flowers







I got a better picture of them two in the dandelions. I took two pictures yesterday, in one, Pip looked good, in the other, Brady looked good. I took Brady's facial features only off the picture where he was looking into the camera and placed it over his other face in the picture above, where he was looking away, using Adobe Photoshop. Now that I told you, if you click on it to see the larger view, you may be able to tell that I worked this picture some, but from far away, I think it's looking pretty good.

Above that is a picture of Pippin looking miserable next to my tulips and one cute one of him sniffing them. The only photoshopping I did was to remove his leash from each picture. Also I removed their leashes from the picture of them both with the dandelions.

I finally saw my new solar lights in the garden last night. They sure shine very bright, great bargain at $4 a piece.

1 comment:

  1. Your dogs are so photogenic (sp?)! I love those beautiful flowers. Wish I could grow stuff like that out here in the desert.

    ReplyDelete