Pages

Counter

Friday, September 3, 2010

The week in review...Aug 26th thru Sept 3rd, 2010


I can fold my hands now!


We noticed a lot of changes in William this week. For one thing, his eyes are definitely changing color...it's just a question of what color they'll be. I think I see gold specs, meaning perhaps brown, but Chris swears green, while others still think gray or blue. Personally I don't see a lot of blue in them anymore. :-(

Last week he turned five months old! (Adjusted age of three months and two weeks old)


He also attended his first live music experience at The Greene, to Funky G playing jazz music. It was a little warm but sunny and he seemed to enjoy the music.
(Sorry the video is sideways, my bad...)


In other news, William has begun to really concentrate on playing with toys, especially his crawl-ball, which moves, talks and lights up when he touches it. He'll spend up to 20 minutes laying down playing with it, or sitting up with my or Chris's help.

We also noticed he's starting to spread his hands and fingers out instead of always clinching his fists...
He rolls over all the time, sometimes having a little difficulty rolling back to his back, but if I don't watch him, in a second, he'll roll right off that mat! Also Pippin sometimes forgets that he doesn't like William all that much. He still doesn't like to be touched by William, but he did sniff him a bit yesterday and posed for this picture at his own free will!
William also stands up, assisted, all the time now, almost holds his head up without any wobbles, laughs daily and smiles all the time. Another new thing is his ability to hold weight up on his arms, this was something he was really far behind on, but finally started to do this week!

He always has time to make goofy faces and pose for pictures with mom...
I'm also happy to report that his hair is FINALLY growing back in and it appears to be growing in very light blond! Wheew!
And lastly, it was exactly one year ago today, at this time (3:00PM EST), that I discovered that after two and a half years of trying and four years of planning, I was finally pregnant! A year later I find myself offering my son a teething ring, we think he may be cutting his first tooth ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment