Pages

Counter

Friday, August 6, 2010

The 'funny' week in review! 07/31/10 thru 08/06/10

I'm not sure why me smacking his feet into my face at the checkout line at Kroger was so hilarious to little one but he cracked up! First he smiled, then chuckled, then giggled and then flat out cracked up! Chris was scanning groceries and came over to see what was happening, since he could hear his laughter over all the people and beeping cash registers. Sorry, no video...but I hope to capture his laughs soon enough.

William finally rolled over again! He'd not done it since he rolled over the first time. Now rolling over is no big deal to him anymore.


William had his first little illness, a stuffed nose that made nursing a real challenge. He never had a fever, but had a little cough and some sneezes. He had two horrible nights with no sleep, but seems to be on the mend now. Still some congestion but nothing too serious...me on the other hand, that's a different story.


William slept, alone, in his own crib, all night this week. It's the first time he ever slept alone in his entire life. According to Chris, he was fine, woke up with his 3am gas-attacks that he always has, and then went back to sleep.



Have no fear, little one is back in his Snuggle-nest with me...where he belongs. ;-) Last night he slept through the night...entirely! First time in months he's done that. He wanted out of his Snuggle-nest around 6am, so I breastfed him on my side and he fell back to sleep. Normally this would be Heaven but 'we' had to get up at the butt-crack to dawn for his physical therapy at Dayton Children's, and I KNOW he'd slept longer! So I got up at 6:30, while he slept in...LOL...I pumped and got ready and got his diaper bag ready and then Chris woke him, changed him and clothed him for me to feed him so we could leave by 7:30. To think, we could have slept until 9 probably! Ugh!



I found a little onesie I bought him at Babies R Us that we forgot about. It was meant to his 'coming home' outfit. Size Newborn, and he still fits in it...just barely. So he wore it this once...finally.


All of William's hair is falling out! Poor little bald guy! He had SO much hair at birth! Remember this pic? (He was 12 days old here)


Look at my poor little guy now...all bald like Jean Luc Picard! LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment