Pages

Counter

Monday, May 4, 2009

Adventures from the dog park, part IV





Today the weather was nice. Even though we were tired, it was time for the dog's to have some fun, so we ventured to the dog park.

Another schnauzer we've grown to admire, Tanner, was there as always. He makes Pippin look like a mute! Tanner is VERY barky and loud. He's also the welcome wagon, along with Brady and Pip, to other dogs who enter his realm. After all, Tanner is a terrier, ergo the entire park is HIS. Brady was loving up on Tanner's parents, Tanner protested with a slew of barks. I'd assume if I had a translator, I'd come to find he said "Pump the breaks kid! Get away from my people!"

Next Pippin decided he was interviewing new owners and started to love on Tanner's people too, to which Tanner protested with "There's only room for ONE schnauzer in my house and you ain't it!"

Then Tanner said things to Brady that I can not repeat here, let's just say, Tanner has a bit of a potty mouth, so his people scooped him up and left.

All was fine at the park, which then defaulted to being Pippin's park as he was the lone terrier...until a somewhat large woman, wearing too tight of clothes and LOW-RIDE jeans decided to bend over to air out her butt crack.

Brady is a fan of butt-er...yes, like most dogs, he's addicted to butt and was in the mood for a snack. Yes, he feasted on her butt. There I said it, but it's the truth. The owner of the crack was mortified when Brady licked her crack and squealed as Chris just stood nearby and laughed. I've had to feed Brady many breath bones since we got home but she got what she deserved! For once it wasn't Brady being butt-handled at the park by other mean dogs, but the other way around!

;-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! That is too funny. Most low riders don't look good on thin people...I can't even imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete